关于 | 归档 | 标签 | 博客圈 | 登录 |
  • 注册
  • 让布什最难受的中国领导人的姓(中英文对照)

    2008年01月31日 上午 29:21 | 作者:nibby


      

            George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’s happening?
      布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
      Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
      赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。
      George: Great . Let’s hear it.
      布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
      Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
      赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。
      George: That’s what I want to know.
      布什: 这就是我要知道的。
      Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
      赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。
      George: That’s what I’ m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
      布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?
      Condi: Yes
      赖斯: 是的。
      George: I mean the fellow’s name.
      布什: 我是说那个人的名字。
      Condi: Hu.
      赖斯: 胡(谁)
      George: The guy in China.
      布什: 那个在中国的人。
      Condi: Hu.
      赖斯: 胡(谁)
      George: The new leader of China.
      布什: 中国的新领导人!
      Condi: Hu。
      赖斯: 胡(谁)
      George: The Chinese?
      布什<那个中国人!
      Condi: Hu is leading China.
      赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。
      George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
      布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?
      Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
      赖斯:我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。
      George Well,I’ masking you. Who is leading China?
      布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国? ?
      Condi: That’ s the man’s name.
      赖斯:就是那人的名字。
      George: That’s whose name?
      布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?
      Condi: Yes.
      赖斯:是的。
      George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
      
      布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?
      Condi: Yes sir.
      赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。
      George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle
      East.
      布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。
      Condi: That’s correct.
      赖斯:没错。
      George Then who is in China?
      布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?
      Condi: Yes, sir.
      赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
      George: Yassir is in China?
      布什:亚瑟尔在中国?
      Condi: No, sir.
      赖斯:不,长官。
      George: Then who is?
      布什:那么谁(胡)在?
      Condi: Yes, sir.
      赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
      George: Yassir?
      布什:亚瑟尔?
      Condi: No, sir.
      赖斯:不,长官。
      George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get
      me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
      布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会
      知道。
      Condi: Kofi?
      赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
      George: No, thanks.
      布什:不,谢谢。
      Condi: You want Kofi?
      赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
      George: No.
      布什:不!!
      Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
      赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。
      George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And the
      n get me the U.N.
      布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。
      Condi: Yes, sir.
      赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
      George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
      布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
      Condi: Kofi?
      赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
      George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
      布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
      Condi: Call who?
      赖斯:给谁打?
      George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
      布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
      Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
      赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。
      George: Will you stay out of China?!
      布什:你能不能不提中国了?!
      Condi: Yes, sir.
      赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。
      George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
      布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
      Condi: Kofi?
      赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
      George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
      布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。
      (Condi picks up the phone.)
      (赖斯拿起电话)。
      Condi: Rice here.
      赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)
      George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
      布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧

    没准你也会喜欢这些文章…

    • 暂无相关日志

    发表评论

    *必填

    *必填 (不会被公开)

    关闭
    E-mail It

    Copyright © Season11.com | Powered by WordPress | Theme by Blogool.org | Creative Commons | 鄂ICP备05000575号